Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
Having a close day-to-day relationship with organizations such as the Flag States, Classification Societies, U.S. Coast Guard, Port State Controls, U.S. Public Health and shipyards, provides knowledge and preparedness in giving a high degree of service and greater flexibility, resulting in improved efficiency and cost levels.
ISP's executives serve on various industry standard-setting committees, including:
- Executive Committee - Bahamas Shipowners Association
- American Committee - Lloyd's Register of Shipping
- International Committee - Bureau Veritas (BV) Classification Society
- Board of Directors the American P&I Club
- Florida Caribbean Cruise Association